We are looking for an Electronics Designer who can take ownership of the full range of the technical development for two development cycles, in the development of medical wearables.
Within this project, an evaluation environment will be developed and manufactured that supports all handles required to fully verify and characterize a high-end analog front end and an integrated ARM core. Also, the evaluation board must address the integration with some other key components. Based on the outcome of the architectural evaluation, the evaluation environment design must be updated to a wearable system form factor that supports the use of our existing sensing electrodes and data retrieval infrastructure.
• Hands-on experience on completed multiple development cycles.
• Experience in medical devices hardware development.
• Solid knowledge of electronics design (EMI, Signal Integrity, HDI)
• Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools. (Altium is a plus.)
• Experience with design for manufacturing (DFM).
You will be working in our client\'s organisation, while we offer you all the security and freedom as your employer. We\'ll negotiate your salary, vacation days and start building up you retirement. Meanwhile we help you grow, personally and professionaly, through your private carreer coach and Relatie Manager. By offering you free courses and studies for example. Because Evoke Centers You. So you can find a workplace to stay, or look for another job that suits you even better.